Thursday, March 20, 2008

WWooww !!!

And now, it's wow!

The internet connection trouble started yesterday when I found no way of accessing it from home. I thought it's the usual Sify Broadband problem that occurs every month without fail. The problem persisted till today and it got onto my nerves and I had to do something. I called up the guys, and within 15 min, they are home and already into telling me a big story.

Turns out that some LS Cable Network bought the local Sify thing and they have converted my sad "64kbps + 150MB daily limit" to "128kbps + fully unlimited". I was paying an unbelievable Rs.580 for that, and now, I get this "new connection" for the same cost. It's like, it's been justified finally!

The oowww! turns to wwoooww!! Not fully though, my ear trouble still bothers me...

1 comment:

  1. hey man iknow ..this thing is nearly going out of hands..but the best way to settle all this is to have a sitting ..i mean without jamming ...and preferrably in the holidays..just think about it plss

    ReplyDelete