Forget the title, I know it's stupid...
Just gave a thought about what's going on my life right now, and I could remember everything other than my academic (career) stuff. I feel nothing that we lost the recent soccer match to ECE. I am atleast happy they beat CSE 3-0, and MBA 8-0!!
The band has been cleared to play on the Annual Day (thank god!! I was staying alive only for that!!). So it's all upto us, about how we do it. Sad part however, there are many complications involved and that might turn out to be a hurdle in the end. The song list isn't yet ready and a time of just 12-15min is low for us. Ofcourse that's actually very high on a normal MRCET-Annual-Day-performer's point of view because one would dance or do something for a 3-5 min song and pack off. Here we want to play 15-20 of live shit, and we should be thankful to get a span of 12 minutes to complete our stuff.
Today was a bit weird. We went into college with all the instruments, played our stuff, got selected, and ran out of college. The whole chapter seemed like a joke to me, the dramtic entry, the heavy playing, and the not-so-dramatic exit. Had good fun today, and I hope a few more days would continue to be like that. Wrapping up another short post (short in my standards... hehe)...
Weird Title :8
ReplyDeleteDon't know what I was thinking, but it looks stupid to me now ..
ReplyDelete