Sunday, March 02, 2008

Where I don't belong

Last month was a hell of a month. With stupid exams at the beginning, followed by a i-will-never-forget-it Goa Trip and a small Chennai Trip, an interesting new guitar to play, some great jamming with band-mates, lots of junk food to eat, and more such crap. Never in my life did I dream of a college-less, fun-filled life in a month like February. But since I had it before I even dreamt of it, I must call myself fortunate enough.

Now that March has come, it's back to that seriousness which we never had anyway. Way back, when I was in school, March was that terrorizing month when the the gates to hell would open up and we kids had no other way than to step in and jump straight into the devil's cauldron. Now, March is a little better, but that terrorizing feeling hasn't worn off yet.

Thinking about those horrible 6-8 hours we gotta spend in college, I feel a bit nauseated. Infact, I haven't even slept or eaten well over the last 2 days. Something's constantly bugging me and somehow that is relating to college. Exams coming up soon, er .. tomorrow actually, and exams are never a good time for a student. Atleast there's some soccer/music action for me this month, with the so-called Chairman's Trophy coming up (Soccer included unlike last time), and the Annual Day near the end. Sure as hell, it's gonna be a hectic month. There's just hope that nothing is going wrong.

And there's news that India has won the match against Australia and India has won the U-19 World Cup against South Africa. I'd better run because I am sure Kalyan's going bonkers over all this Cricketing news ....

2 comments:

  1. OH U ARE RIGHT MAN..I REALLY DID GO BONKERS HEARING ALL THAT NEWS...ITS GREAT RIGHT..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a Great time myself last month , Should thank u .... :D

    ReplyDelete