With no proper sleep from the last few days, I stole the chance finally at college and slept through 3 classes. One of my weirdest bouts of sleep ever. However tired I get, I never actually end up sleeping before night. Today though, I was sleepy right from the first class, and was dozing by the end of second period. It went on till lunch, and I had another short nap post lunch. My friends started getting doubts whether I was some impostor from another planet. They never saw me sleeping so much, right under the lecturers' noses. Moreover, out of the six classes I "attended", I wrote the notes during only one. The rest was spent either sleeping or watching Mark Tremonti shred on my iPod. None of my friends ever saw me like that...
The post-jam-session discussions are always unproductive just like today. We are all in great spirits when we jam, and by the next day, we start finding flaws in everything. It's become extremely common-place and that's the reason why there is some kind of a Sine Wave graph when we measure our levels of confidence and spirit. One day, we are totally confident ("we can play the songs right now if we have the instruments"), next day we are down ("dude, forget this song. The bass isn't coming out right").
The ups and downs I am going through are so drastic that the bumpy Bus Journey to Chattisgarh was nothing...
No comments:
Post a Comment