Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Oowww !!

It started yesterday, some kinda pain in the ear and by today, it got worse. No drops or medicine could do any good. Because of that, I was forced to stay at home and visit a hospital in my mom's office, for more medication. I already am lagging behind in the portion going on in college right now, and the pain in the ear is a pain in the rear... oowww!!

Last class, Subbi was asking a guy, "Do you know what Unit we are doing??", and I suddenly got scared and asked everyone around me what unit we were in. Nobody knew! I thought he might ask each student till he gets the answer, but thankfully he didn't. At the end of the class, I caught the words, "Once I finish this topic, we can move onto the 5th Unit". That's when I knew we were still in the 4th. There's more than half the portion yet to complete, and we have only about a month... that's another oowww!!

No comments:

Post a Comment