Friday, April 18, 2008

Last Post en avril

Sorry for my bad French but that meant this could well be the last post in April. I'll try Spanish next time, but I am a zero in these lingos.

Anyway I would prefer to wrap up with little waste of time. This Hitler month (Birth 20 April, Death 30 April - of a different year ofcourse!) is a crucial one for me, of which more than half is already wasted. I am done with internal exams which were the worst set of my Engineering life. I actually dropped Structures twice, Space Technology twice, and Flight Mechanics once. I also made a record with less than 50% marks almost 10 times out of 12 (online exams). Don't mind my weird calculations, but they are all true. If I don't slog it out, I will be buried in the JNTU grave and nobody would be able to pull me out. The more time we spend there, the closer we are to Hell. It's exams time and it's summer time, both end up heating your brain to an extent that Antarctica would turn into water ... praying the exams don't melt me before that ... signing off with some hopeless hope ...

1 comment:

  1. buddy if i know u ..i am quite sure that u are going to be the topper of ur class this time too...anwyays best of luck man

    ReplyDelete