I've been stuck in this game ever since I was born. The game of Life. It's always been a tough game all through, and it just seems like getting tougher. Maybe till last semester I was fighting hard and had enough success, though I had a few losses as well. Sometimes I give up so easily and sometimes I fight so well. The game of Life seems to be more interactive and complicated than I thought.
Today's Structures exam was destined to be doomed and I gave up even before the exam started. I had great thoughts in me about how I would prepare well and pull back from that 2/20 I got the previous attempt. But with no material to help, I went for the exam literally blindfolded and lost almost instantaneously. I just hung on for as long as I could and wrote a few lines that I could recollect from the innermost bowels of my brain (320 GB disk according to Natarajan). I saw the usual copying going on around me. All my friends busy in their "good" work. I filled about a single sheet of paper, and the guys there were fighting for additional papers. I knew I was nowhere in this league and I knew I am giving up sooner or later. I somehow extended a single sheet answer into 2 (name-sake filling so that I can atleast utilize the thread that's given to tie up) and told Yaseen, "I am leaving, Bye." He never bothered to look up as well. I was anyway not expecting any answer so when the lecturer was hanging around, I rose and gave the answer sheet with shivering hands (which ofcourse I tried to hide). I heard something like, "Johny Walker!!!" behind me, but didn't bother to look. I actually considered sprinting out of the class but put that away coz it would have looked too dramatic. There's no need to be so sensitive as well. I wanted to know how it feels like to give away your paper without writing anything. That was it. I knew I blew the exam for a second time in this semester which means my average is already very close to zero. The only hope was the online exam which would at the most give me a pass mark.
Now comes the online exam part which was to be held at 2pm. It was 1:30 and I was still laughing away with friends about the usual drumkits and equipment problems. And I suddenly remembered the last hope I had on the online exam. If I blew this, it was all over. I sat a bit seriously, read a few bits that I could remember well, and took the exam. Some were easy, some were cloudy, some were guessable, some were impossible, and there were a few that even Ravi couldn't answer! Somehow I checked them however they were, and was looking around into other guys' papers. Suddenly i saw the score. 16! Yes! I wished I got more but that was enough to boost my morale. But later calculations showed that it's not a great score after all. Even 20 would have just pushed me beyond the line, which meant 16 might not save me anyway. I couldn't remember the previous online score but I am sure that was more than 2! God save me!
same with me man , Internal Scores r bad this sem. for me .... !!!!
ReplyDelete