Monday, April 14, 2008

Broken promise

The last 2 days have gone like 2 hours. I never knew when the day started (11am) and when the day ended (11pm). And what's been going on these hours? Even I can't say. I was supposed to be reading and learning all the difficult stuff from my books. But hey, I have no books to learn from this time. All I have with me is about 10% of the notes, and a few e-text-books. Most of these e-books do not cover my syllabus, nor are they atleast easy to understand. Because of that, I am always ending up doing what I do best, drop it and do something else like sitting on the system, playing with PS brushes, or connecting the guitar (that would mean wasting about 3 hours in a bang). My house people have stopped bothering whether I am studying or even awake for that matter. Every time I check the watch, there is a rush of guilt, that I wasted one more precious hour. But that is no remedy to my problem. I still continue to waste the time like how I am blogging now, out of frustration. Anyway, maybe by today night I might atleast think a few times about opening a book, but I don't know whether it will continue on to actually learning something from it...

1 comment: