Saturday, September 29, 2007

iPod!

Finally, my much anticipated iPod dream has come true. And it's a pleasure to look at that sleek and black, chrome finished body of the iPod Classic. It's fully loaded with a 80GB capacity and a nice LCD screen to watch my fav videos and photos. Everything else is as usual as any other Apple product, so I don't think there would be any stress about all that, like MP3 quality and stuff...
Well, excuse me, coz I gotta spend some time with my new Gad here, so next post, next month...

Till then, enjoy these photos that show how my thing looks like... mind you, I took the photos at such a close range and in such a hurry that, they got kinda blurred... maybe the Classic wanted to appear classic on the photos..





Another small thing, would you mind reading the title of this blog like an ambigram (ie, by tilting your head 180 degrees??).

2 comments:

  1. Congrats ! I am very happy . Nothing , more to tell . I wanted to feel that . Hope , u r getting that to bus .

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude congrats on ur classic man hope its going to be ur best gadget ..and i dint get what u meant by reading like an ambigram...any catch inthere?

    ReplyDelete