Saturday, September 08, 2007

Instincts work sometimes

      Yes they do. This is the last day of my precious holidays, and I must admit it started worse than I thought. We were supposed to be playing a Football match at Gymkhana grounds today, and right from the beginning, I had a bad feeling about this match. And some cruel thing with horns was mad with glee, trying to convince me that the match is a disaster. Well, the demon won today and he was rolling on the floor, laughing at me because I went for a match that would never happen. This being the last day, I wanted some final action before I would be back to banging my head to books and walls. All these days, my head was banging to soccerballs, and heavy metal..
      This is an early morning post, so my mind is fresh with oxygen and disappointment at the same time ... let the evil fade.. I'll come back.

1 comment:

  1. on a normal day ...in the after noon or in the evening i think this thing could have been taken in the stride but early in the morning so far from ur place..
    man i know what u are feeling like

    ReplyDelete