Monday, September 10, 2007

Piece of Mind

     I woke up to that sharp alarm of mine, only to realise that I am no more free to do what I want. College finally calls and it's one necessary evil. Shouldn't call it evil really, but after a long beautiful flight, it's painful to crashland to reality. Exams add the fuel to the already raging fire...
     Life changed over the holidays. It became customary to give a deep thought to everything. Now suddenly, things are moving very very fast, it's disorienting. I would just like to step out of the car and take a breath, but it's moving so fast, it'll kill me if i get out.
     With music, soccer, exams and college, all biting me at my heels, i can't keep up the pace. Maybe some peace of mind would do before i lose a piece of mind ...

No comments:

Post a Comment