2 days ago, everything felt perfect, and now, life seems to have fallen out of place. Things are happening at a chaotic pace and I am tried of it now. First, my hand in music is slapping me back and I am struggling to get along. The samples are not coming out right and the stuff we did earlier also feels bad now. It's kinda frustrating at this point. Maybe I must try out after i feel a bit better.
My soccer days are coming out bad as well. Last 2 days have been horrible. Though I was able score and create chances, I feel like I just lost the most important match of my life. My stamina fell back suddenly and today I just couldn't force myself to play. I completely lost interest and didn't want to touch the ball. I hardly got a few touches today, and that proves it. I was sitting for most of the time and guys around me could see that I was lost somewhere else. I wish I were somewhere else. I wish I could forget that 1 hour of play...
My college is also going way out of sync. I can't understand what's going on in class. And the lecturers keep repeating, "Is that Clear??". My head nods a "Yes" as if it were involuntary and not listening to my brain, 'cause my brain is saying something else. Control Systems has gone totally out of control and till I pull myself together, I am never going to get things done. Atleast, on the brighter side, I just got 19/20 in today's exam. Not the way to study, but a way to get along....
I must put an end to this chaotic life and find some peace...
So, peace...
No comments:
Post a Comment