When you're dealing in F1, everything is fast. If you are slow, Schumacher will meet you a lap ahead. Well, the latest thing that's keeping me busy is my Presentation on Formula1. And everything i see around me has a perspective with Formula1 in mind. The way all the buses exit out of Malla Reddy gives a picture of many Formula1 cars racing flat out to reach the finish line. And my driver seems to be driving like Juan Pablo Montoya. I feel sorry my Zen doesn't have a V8 engine producing 700hp... everytime, i am under a railway bridge, i imagine an F1 car driving upside-down on the ceiling, sticking solely because of it's downforce. I saw an Audi today and instead of admiring it, I started wondering how it's aerodynamics would have improved had they shaped the nose more like an F1 car (would have looked horrible). Ok enough crap i guess, but that that's how things are going with F1 around.
Work on it is going fine, but there are so many other things to do. Like the Flight Mechanics assignment (of which I don't have the questions), playing guitar, deciding on a few songs that can be played by the band, etc... and above all that, blogging! I'm off!
yes dude...i know man..even my thinking is also on the similar lines...i am even getting dreams about f1...
ReplyDelete