Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Resolutions ??

Why does everyone keep asking and talking about New Year Resolutions. Is there something I would like to change in myself? If there was, why didn't I do it before? Why the hell do I have to wait till it's the New Year? This is something that happens once in an year, and if you want to take a resolution you gotta wait a whole damn year for that.

I don't believe in Resolutions but maybe I'll just try waking up early this year (only if there's a soccer match around), and maybe I'll try doing some justice to the money i'm paying at MRCET ... Atleast I can be proud that I got no habits to change, maybe someone would like me to get fatter, but I am not gonna do that. I just wanna play more guitar, more soccer, and get along with my studies somehow. That's it, if one would ever care to call or qualify them as New Year Resolutions.

2 comments:

  1. yes man i know most them do ask me about resolutions..so thats why i just said i wanted to be a better indian thats it

    ReplyDelete
  2. and when u mentioned ...u shud have mentioned about being a better indian if u cant be a guitarist...isnt aeronautical engineering on ur radar list?????hahahaha

    ReplyDelete