Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Heck-Sick !!

I don't know why, but I am ending up choosing the weirdest titles for my blog posts. My mind is going too far in search and it's coming out with something like Heck-Sick. I don't even know what it means, except it sounds close to, 'hectic'. I might be cursing at no one heck! sick!, and at the same trying to show my goings on as hectic.
   Whatever it is, life's definitely moving at 300kmph with my F1 Presentation work going in 6th gear. At the same, the satisfaction of having worked is getting marred by stuff like my HoD's assignment which has another day left to be submitted, and I didn't even see the first word of it. He wants us to learn the basics of CFD and we are in full stride comparing CFD model flows of F1 cars. Just 2 days after coming back from Warangal, I already feel like leaving town again. My only reason to go to college is to listen to my iPod in the long bus journey, talk to my presentation mates about the latest progress, and to play soccer ofcourse! Atleast my soccer days are getting better, with my game improving slowly but steadily. Yesterday I scored one and today I scored 2 and setup one. Being inspired by Mark Tremonti of Alter Bridge, I am starting a fresh attack on Lead Guitar Basics which pulls up a lot of home time. Soon, my GRE classes are gonna start with which my timetable will overflow and overlap. With all these things around, my studies are really getting hard at me. The pressure is building like the crushing force 10KM down the Mariana Trench. Someday i might just throw my hands up and say, "Enough!"

1 comment:

  1. well i am quite sure that u wont say enough any day...but i know man this thing we are doing is getting tougher by day

    ReplyDelete