Just assume this is a nameless topic talking about everything or rather, nothing in particular. This is simply because, I cannot think of a bloody title to go with. Anyway, Sankranthi holidays are over. Ofcourse i didn't think about studies, though I thought I'll study during my free time. To mark the festival, I kinda made a kite yesterday which didn't fly. But today, I made one more that was too heavy and flimsy that it could hardly catch any wind, yet managed to stay in the air. Infact, it turned out to be so stable that, one cannot manoeuvre it in any direction. It just stayed where it wanted to stay and in an awkward titled position. Just didn't budge from that place for about an hour. I left the thread fixed to a pipe and went on with other things. A point to mark is, instead of counting how many kites of others you brought down, I think it's better to enjoy it as a personal achievement to make your kite and fly it. It signifies an independence within yourself. Only when one does it, he would realise the joy of self-learning/making.
Ofcourse, life can't move without music and I had to take up the guitar, newly but temporarily equipped with a Zoom G2.1u with the "u" signifying USB connectivity to a PC. Had loads of fun with the upgraded FX and the expression pedal. I also managed to complete a song that was half done for a long time. Maybe i must buy one soon, but only time can tell.
Today's really abnormal thing was Barun's Dinner Bash, which was supposed to be given for his Birthday on December 10th, 2007. Well, fortunately or unfortunately, the party was postponed indefinitely and today at last, he managed to treat us all with some good dinner at his favourite resto. That was a round up of today, the dinner marking a proper end to my day.
I just hope these Can't-think-of-a-title posts don't continue coz, what use is a post without a title?
and now i cant think of a comment..
ReplyDeletehey and johnny about force india i will be writing it once their new car gets released
ReplyDelete