Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Gearing up for ...

... I don't know what. October has come to an end before I even knew I started. I was just talking to Manish about our Industrial Tour to Bangalore-Kerala-Kanyakumari, and never realized I was making a huge mistake with the dates. I kept telling him we will be starting the Trip on October 29th and we'll be back by November 10th. And he reminded me that today is already October 31. I got a jolt and realized we'll be leaving in November and we'll be back in December. Confusion Prevails...
  Before all that, we have these exams to attend to. My Onlines are nearing The End, and my average marks are falling after every exam. At the moment, I can see everything below 15 on 20. That'll be a blow after we get our ever-shocking External Exam Results. Those few marks you lost in the Internal might just pull you back so that you can write the exam again in the next term. I never feared exams, but when there's pressure, even your best friend is a monster.
  Today Natarajan was slightly put-off after Raj Kiran failed to get some notes for him. The way he started talking looked as if our whole group was trying to neglect his presence. I don't like such things to happen but when they happen, they leave you in a tight situation. Any kind of explanation won't work.
  The last post of October comes to an end, and November will dawn in by tomorrow along with a renewed pressure of Lab Externals and Finals. Hope November is good ... may someone show mercy on all of us, kids of Aero, and make this month fruitful (Children's Day coming in .. heheh.)

1 comment:

  1. oh wow nice places for a trip...enjoy it and ....yes i know how it feels to be in places when ur friends are pissed of at anothing...anyways even our exams are going haywire...got knows whats going to happen

    ReplyDelete