Monday, October 22, 2007

Kimi Champion

The latest news, Kimi Raikkonen has just been named Kimi Champion. Sorry, World Champion. Wow. What a day for Ferrari. I wouldn't be surprised if they partied right till the start of the next season. The Driver's Championship has been sooo close this time and I was really expecting the new rookie, Lewis Hamilton to make an explosive start to his career. With the last Brazilian Grand Prix to go, the top 3 drivers were just 7 points apart. Hamilton - 107, Alonso - 103, Raikkonen - 100. At the end of the race, the points are, Raikkonen - 110, Hamilton - 109, Alonso - 109. That is one of the closest ever finishes as far as I know and the P3 finishing at P1 by the end is really great.


Thanks to McLaren's controversial secret info exchange, they were fined heavily and they lost all the Constructor's Points. Ferrari grabbed both the Driver's and Constructor's Championships and finished with a 1-2 on the final race. What more could anyone ask for ?? It's like seeing Micheal Schumacher back into racing for another 10 years....

No comments:

Post a Comment