Tuesday, January 06, 2009

6-1-2009

This is my first post in 2009, so Happy New Year first of all though I am 5 days late. To be precise, nothing has changed since the new year began, at least nothing as yet. It's already been a bit of fun and misery within the first 5 days. I had some fun shopping on 3rd and ended up splashing good money. Lots of money went down the drain for chocolate, ice cream and stuff too.. I don't know when I got addicted to chocolate!! That was my share of fun in the first 5 days.
As for the rest, its all been like the time I spent most of 2008, depressive. My both guitars have been affected maybe by the weather, and are buzzing a lot. Apparently the truss rod must have got bent due to expansion/contraction. It's no fun without a single guitar to play. The results as expected came down harshly upon me, and sent me into a more depressive mood. The percentage has always been going down, sometimes in mammoth leaps and sometimes in miniature steps, but always down. The fact that I cleared all the subjects was actually a delight but the total score was pretty low and way below 'expectations'.
Anyway, one has to move on no matter what, and that's what I am doing too, or rather hoping to do for the last 3-4 days of college. It's getting over, and I feel I didn't start yet... move on, move on quickly...

1 comment:

  1. hey buddy...congrats on ur results..and dont thkn too much about it..and btw last 4-5 days of college..??/oh god u guys are leaving...too sad man...haha

    ReplyDelete