What does one do when he wants to do too many things at once? Well, he would try to sort out the to-do list in an order of priority. But what am I doing? I am still trying to do all of them together. Something like, reading a GRE word-list from a book while drawing something on a piece of paper and with music playing on the computer.
If things get too out of control, I chuck everything in a corner and pick up the guitar. I have always believed that music is a stress-buster. But what I realise now is that, it's distracting me. I work for 10 minutes and immediately switch over to playing the guitar or listening to a sample or something similar. Am I getting stressed out within 10 minutes? That's a bad bad sign of inconsistency. Maybe it was inevitable after all. It's been about 6 years that I actually sat by myself to learn something educative. I praise myself excessively even if I sit seriously for about half an hour. Whom should I blame? Myself or my college. Maybe I'll end up completing my college by the time I come to know of the answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment