Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So-Called Holiday

Exams are over. Good. Holidays are here. Good. But what do I do during the holidays? This isn't a question I should be asking myself. There are so many things to do, like planning out a Final Project, preparing for the 'other' tests, etc. However, there are many more other things that have taken up the priority spot.

I am finally back into some music. My guitar which was slowly getting rusted is now alive with some electricity flowing through it (Thank God, its not flowing through me!! Or else...). The one thing I noticed about Soccer and Guitar Playing is that, you rely on your form. If you are out of touch, even the simplest things feel extremely difficult. My fingers were moving like non-lubricated machine parts. Couldn't reach 3 frets down, when I could reach 5 frets down before my exams. Simply watching people shred on guitar and talking about it later is not a great thing to do. But ofcourse one can't expect every music freak to be able to play and create music. Anyway, coming back to my music status, Bad! Not being able to play simple chords is pretty damaging to the confidence level. So as of now, #1 priority is occupied by my guitar.

#2 is taken by my next favourite thing, Multimedia. Right from creating simple headings for my blog such as the one above, to my quest in learning Flash and more recently, 3D modelling, I am trying to be hooked up to the internet for every possible lesson I can learn. But ironically, the multimedia part on my browsers isn't functioning properly and that is proving to be a great hindrance.

And there is no #3.

The End!

1 comment:

  1. haha,well there had to be number three there...NO JAM SESSION...thts once sad point though..

    ReplyDelete