But how?
Ok, there are many gaps that should be bridged. Like the Rich-Poor gap, literate-illiterate gap, Developed-Undeveloped gap, etc... but the gap that I am talking about is within my head. Its the gap between my ideas and my work! I was too lazy to notice that before, but recently I did. And frustration is hitting me ever since I discovered the 'Gap'.
Everytime I sit in front of the PC, ideas run through me head like crazy. I open all the software I dumped onto the PC. All the PS, Flash, Maya, etc. As soon as I start working, my brain suddenly goes dry. I even forget why I opened the software. That's the gap I want to bridge.
Everytime I touch my guitar, a new tune runs through my head. I hastily make all the connections, open FL studio, set the recording mode, and finally forget the tune. Or atleast I start off with the tune, but somehow it all goes wrong once I start really working on it. It plays perfectly in the head, but comes out like a mis-made product. That's the gap I want to bridge.
Everytime I see the question paper in the exam hall, my head runs wild. Partly because I don't know how to answer the questions, and partly because my head already starts finding solutions to those vaguely-familiar-but-I-wish-i-learnt-more questions. Within 5 minutes, I have all the answers in my head, even to the questions that I don't know. But once I start writing, it's a different ball game altogether. It's either lack of planning or that "GAP" which I am talking about, which results in a very bad set of answers. When the exam is over, I start to doubt even the answers that I thought I knew very well. Somehow the answer rolls well in the head but goes out of order while coming out. I start off with a point that I was reserving for the end. I suddenly remember that I missed out a point in between and I squeeze it in somewhere later. All because of that 'Gap'. A gap that might lead to some really bad results this time! That's the Gap I want to bridge.
And this should happen sooner than later or else I would be left like a crafty workman without his tools. I just got an idea how to bridge it.... but how do I implement it????? Oh no! Back to square one!
oh my god, a really brain storming post from u man.Well hopefully everyone will be able to brige their gaps and also hope the JNTU wont leave us with any GAPS...hope u got it...and btw...sorry about the repeated btw..and we are leaving on 30 man i am buked on 28 so u guys shud do it before and plss make it fast..
ReplyDelete