Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My Cam Tricks ...

I had a tough time getting my Camera into the right tune to take the type of pictures that I want. I am still having some trouble, but I have achieved what I could never think about. A look at the pics below will definitely show the result of my experiments. Let me confirm that, these pics are directly from the camera and have not been edited or re-touched anywhere. I must confess I reduced the size of the image because who in the world will upload 1MB pics (1600X1200 res)??
Maybe for photography "know-it-all" guys, this might be piece of cake. It was for me as well, but I had to think a lot before I could do it. So it wasn't really a tasty piece of cake...



These 2 pics are simple ones, but the process got complicated because I don't have Manual Focus and that's the only bad thing in my Camera. Close-up pics work only without Flash and for that, the lighting must be good and exposure must be high. And for a higher exposure, I had to avoid any kinda shaky stuff. On top of all that, I had problems with the focussing and luckily, I found an option called Macro which solved the close-up problem. But still, if the object you want to focus on is not near the middle, the camera tries to focus onto some other object, and keeping so many things working at a time was pretty difficult. But somehow, I managed it. The result shows it...








Look at these pics. I think I really pushed my Camera to its usage limit. It's kinda easy to guess how I did this, and once again, I maintain that I didn't retouch them in any software. So that is the original cam pic. Especially the last one. That is me sitting like a transparent ghost. Some creative thoughts ran into my brain that night... LEDs and stuff ..... hehe... keep guessing, you'll get it soon.

2 comments:

  1. After , long a long . I really hated the since it was in theater .
    Pics at the bottom were suprising to me . I couldn't understand how the last one was done . I need to think a bit .

    ReplyDelete
  2. well dude as i already told before ...you rock in what ever u do ..and especially the last pics they looked something like from war of the worlds movie..so that means johny=spielberg....well we cant guess what a steven spielberg can do so just tell

    ReplyDelete