Friday, August 31, 2007

Aag and jam ?? Bad Combo

Srikar and I were stuck in a big mess after we went to Kalyan's place for a jam session. We had to start off by going for a movie at the nearby Cine Planet. And after watching a movie like Transformers, I must confess that Aag was one of the worst I ever saw. I couldn't believe it, but I was actually yawning in the theatre. I was getting bored and it was not just me. Everyone were practically waiting for something to happen but nothing actually did. I didn't watch Sholay, so I can't compare the original and the remake. I was pretty much bored with the storyline as well because I didn't find anything new in the plot. The songs were nauseating and I couldn't bear to hear or watch the songs... it was a truly bad experience and I was surprised to know it was the first day coz, there was hardly any crowd compared to the usual standards. Maybe a few actors acted well, but I was too busy cursing myself for coming to the movie.
After that forgetful experience, we finally got down to do what we came for and got along with our jam session which was alright. Slowly the co-ordination is improving and one day it might finally sound right and perfect. I hope that day comes before I get out of college. After doing practically nothing the whole day, I am still tired now and I would prefer to blog some other time...

2 comments:

  1. i dont want to comment on the movie as i already did in my blog...and we are improving as u said and dont u think we are close to perfect with some songs atleast not all...and before u leave coll i am sure we are gonna give a pschychedelic rock show

    ReplyDelete
  2. and johnny u dint keep ur word...u said u are gonna make srikar update his blog...and i hope by the time he leaves ur house i am going to see some new post in his blog

    ReplyDelete