Saturday, October 04, 2008

A Break !! (for what?)

In a few hours, I'll be off to Bangalore on a bus along with Srikar. You could call that a nice break. But a break from what? It was last Friday that I went to college and never went until yesterday which was another Friday. And I wont be going again till next Friday! So it's all been a break. In fact, this whole semester has been a huge vacation for me. Skipping college just for the sake of skipping college. Looking for a million ways to waste time and yet postponing the most important things required for a career. If there's something that's bad, its me and my work. Despite that, I am still gearing up for another short fun trip. At this moment, there are so many things yet to be done and neither me nor the staff in the college are interested in completing them. It's true we can't beat time (Speed of light??) but at least we mustn't let ourselves lag behind so much. The result of this crazy chase will come in 2 months with those weird '0' like symbols on the sheet accompanied by something that strangely resembles 'F'.

1 comment:

  1. haha a 0 after 8 will resemble an '0' kind of symbol and yes T sometimes looks like F from a far distance, i have observed that very closely

    ReplyDelete