
Well this picture clearly shows how many people visited my blog. The nearly opaque dots indicate that there have been many people entering from that particular city. And the transparent dots indicate lesser frequency of visits or just one visit. The stats are only from July 2008. I don't know what the number would have been had I counted ever since I started blogging. I am not very interested to know that anyway, so it's no big deal...
hey this seems to be the case with me too..i dont know why...and yes exam went well...bettr than expected hope the result with will be bettr than last time too..and buddy i just saw Rock On and wow....nice movie man..its a feel good movie and believe me we will rem those talks and jams which we had sometimes...seriously...great music and we are covering their songs no matter what and we are performing Pichle saat dinon( live version ) for sure...with that exact solo..get ready for it
ReplyDelete