Saturday, November 24, 2007

Egg-Whams again !!

Exams are over! But wait a minute. Why am I not enjoying? Somehow, for the first time, I am not happy though the exams are over. If one writes them badly, then he would generally wait more eagerly for holidays. It's the other way round for me though. My exams were terrible on an average and some of them have been worse, and yet I don't feel relieved when holidays are here. I feel as though there is something missing and there is an empty void around me. It could probably be because of the dissatisfied feeling after the exams but I am hoping I would get out of that soon.

There is a Bangalore-Kerala Trip round the corner and I really wouldn't like my bad mood to spoil that. Hopefully, I can get better after some roaming and a few jam sessions!!

1 comment:

  1. dude u know when students feel empty...when they have nothing to study after studying a lot..
    i though i totally want to freak out...shud plan out first...and nice that u have mentioned some jamming sessions..i hope we do have some

    ReplyDelete