Thursday, November 29, 2007

Bye Hyd

The time has come. I am not really excited about my South India, so-called Industrial Tour, but there is a certain level of anxiety out here, which leaves me wondering whether everything will be alright. Last time when I went for similar trips, I was in school, and we were all well-behaved kids who always walked in straight lines, following the teachers instructions even in sleep. But now, things are different. We don't know who'll run where, and who'll get drunk or who'll start fighting. These 20 year olds are totally unpredictable. The anxiety is really biting my head off, and I just hope everything goes fine by the end of 12 days.

Right now, I am just hours away from leaving the place I call home, and it was just a few hours ago that I left Srikar who's leaving to Vishakapatnam/Kirandul. I was so confused with all this. I had this tour where all my good friends are going, and the Vishakapatnam trip where my cousins, and dad are going. I still feel, I would enjoy more with Srikar and co. Anyway, things have been decided and I must leave now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment