Friday, November 09, 2007

Dare to dream ??

Ok, this bug bit me 2 days ago when I found myself in the one place that I love to be. I went to my favourite musical intrument shop, Khords and was lost in there, as simple as it could be. I actually went there to buy Guitar Strings for both my guitars. Ofcourse, I ended up buying cables and other mini accessories as well. But what caught my attention in the shop was the bunch of new guitars that they had. The acoustics were too good, and the electrics were out of this world! They brought in many many new models of Givson (as they always do), but I saw some unknown brands like Focus and stuff. The real Black Gold was deep inside the shop, the Ibanez with models for both right-handers and left-handers. The latest addition (the fresh stock!!) were 4 large sealed boxes which had actually had Fender Stratocasters in them. I couldn't see the guitar inside, but I could feel it. The box was actually a complete set with Guitar+Amp+other small accessories. The guitar comes with a Whammy Bar as well and the box was priced at a surprising 12K. I thought it would touch the sky.... I know guitar freaks won't leave those boxes alone, but I am sad that I had to do that. Well, the time might come.. who knows?

1 comment:

  1. ok god man i think when u entered khords...u felt like a child left alone in a mall i suppose..anyways i hope i get to play with a person playing a fender soon/.

    ReplyDelete