In these 2 years of Aerospace Masters, I've noticed something very strange. Bottomline of that observation is Busy = Efficient. How?
The logic is very simple. Everytime I find myself busy and stuck in hectic situations, I perform more efficiently and actually get all the work done. Maybe not perfectly, but the work gets done and there's a huge amount of satisfaction in that. But the moment I find a free time, when there's very little work to do, something goes wrong. Instead of that little job getting done, it gets dragged. The lesser work I have, the more it gets dragged and the more I slack. It almost comes down to a point where I complete a single page homework just about 30 min before class.
So why does this happen? The observation has been made. But I hope to find the reason behind this abnormal psychology of mine sooner than later, before there's more trouble.
The logic is very simple. Everytime I find myself busy and stuck in hectic situations, I perform more efficiently and actually get all the work done. Maybe not perfectly, but the work gets done and there's a huge amount of satisfaction in that. But the moment I find a free time, when there's very little work to do, something goes wrong. Instead of that little job getting done, it gets dragged. The lesser work I have, the more it gets dragged and the more I slack. It almost comes down to a point where I complete a single page homework just about 30 min before class.
So why does this happen? The observation has been made. But I hope to find the reason behind this abnormal psychology of mine sooner than later, before there's more trouble.
No comments:
Post a Comment