Well, my Previous Post was a little too monochromatic and dull, so here's something that's more fun to talk about. Football! Real Football. I used to find it weird to use the word "Soccer". Sounded too American. But I kinda got used to it and now find it weird to say Football because I'm not sure the other person took it as Real Football or American Football. Ah crap! What confusion...
The Beautiful Game is back! It was almost on the brink of disappearing from my life. I kinda revived it after buying a Football at a WalMart store. I stepped out quite a few times to bring back that old flexibility into my legs, give some passes, some crosses, a few shoots. It's fun playing on "Grass" at last! Even the virtual side of the game came back into my life with the PC FIFA. It's fun too...
The final straw that had to get me obsessed with the game I'm already obsessed with, is the FIFA World Cup 2010. Thank God there's something out there on TV to watch. Not that I have a TV but there's something out there somewhere (on the internet) that I can finally watch and enjoy. After its start, some big teams with big reps have faltered in performance and that makes it only so much more exciting. I'm hoping to have a great month ahead at least with the Football matches..
This time, I've decided not to support any team in particular. Just saying...

No comments:
Post a Comment