Leaving a city that's brimming with problems and entering another city with its own bunch of problems is like taking a big circle and coming back to where we started. But then the journey should be a welcome change from these four walls around me.
On a leaving note, I am uploading a pic of the extreme pollution in Hyderabad. I snapped the panorama at around 10 in the night when I was forced to go to the terrace searching for a whisper of cool breeze which I definitely didn't find. Instead I had this sight in front of me where most of the city was in darkness because of a power cut and there were layered formations in the atmosphere. I am guessing that's probably because of dust and smoke. The big lights accentuated the view by scattering within the layers and lost beyond it. It looked like a thick bottom layer and a thin clear layer (??) and back into a thick fading layer that gradually merged into the night sky. I could almost feel dust in my breath and most of the nearby places were hazy looking. Don't know why or how but something strange was hanging over the city...
well actually the project didnt start yet..its going to start from june 1st...well i am keeping eye..but nothings really moving in ur blog...
ReplyDelete