A Photoshop junkie I was, some time ago and then suddenly, just like it came, it disappeared from my life. And just like it disappeared without a trace, it came back like it never was gone. Thanks to this so called Tech-something fest in the college, I got a good chance to get back to one of my most interesting hobbies. But it came with an added weight. No time and no ideas. I literally had to do everything by myself. Though I haven’t done much, the other more important things going on right now would mean that there would be hardly any time for all this designing and stuff. It’s all up to me to ‘create’ time, like it’s possible!?!
It’s a welcome change though. All those tools and brushes (my fav, everybody’s fav!) and fonts, etc, kind of made me nostalgic for a few moments. I felt happy to be back, like coming home after travelling in alien worlds. It’s only a matter of clicking about 5-6 times to come out with an exquisite design for t-shirts or posters or whatever. But those 5-6 clicks are what drill the brain to the core. The colours, the opacity, the positions, the sizes, the fonts, everything matters. It’s the difference between an over-filled messy poster to a contemporary looking minimalist artwork. I always loved this software, and will continue to do so forever !! This college fest gave me a reason to get back to what I like the most, a blessing in disguise !!
No comments:
Post a Comment