Finally, i got a wind of the things going on around me. It took nearly 7 days to find out how fast i was spinning. Now that exams have started, i learnt to put a few things aside and look forward. But that didn't stop me from playing music for more than an hour daily and chat for long hours. Infact, i have already written 3 exams and i didn't prepare for any of them. I just went at the exams in some weird mood, "I wanna be anywhere but here.." ... only today's exam, Propulsion went fine. Err.. a bit more than fine. I wrote 5 questions when i had a target of only 2-3. And yesterday's exam went horrible. Err.. a bit more than horrible. I wrote 1 question out of 5, and got out bravely. Earlier, I used to sweat like hell if i wasn't doing the exam fine, but this time, I was kinda cool, laughing around, writing the exams as if they don't make a difference to me.
My BITS-Goa thing is confirmed and we have to take a blind shot at it. Not so blind as well. We are planning to prepare well, and we know we can do it. Only problem here is lack of experience which we will get after going there and presenting our paper. Till then, no one would rent us any 'experience' like how we were planning to rent laptops and bikes for ease... long story...
Anyway, life's making a small deviation here. Having lunch during classes, and listening to and playing music when there is good time to study, i am clearly taking the wrong path. Just hoping it would join back into the right one, without forcing me to take a U-turn.
hahaha ...johnny this is what we call engineering...and now u are one of those engineers who is enjoying life.
ReplyDelete