Bloggin' from Chennai:
First of all, I should call this an achievement that my blog is finally stepping into the world outside, instead of the usual 2-3 readers from a close network of friends. A recent post on Goa and BITS showed good response from students from there. The usual iPod keywords, all land up in my blog which is getting rather irritating. This shows how many people across the entire world have problem with the Classic. I still consider it one of my best buys.
Anyway, to the main point here, February is generally a month of hectic college work and full working days. This time, the month has proved to be completely different for me. The supplementary holidays in college meant that I had no work there. But surprisingly, I am traveling a lot. The first trip being the one to Goa from 6th to 14th. And on 15th I started off again to Chennai (oh god! will someone take me to North India?) Today, I am starting my journey back home, and I hope it will be the end of my traveling spree. My sleep has gone from bad to worse, i.e, I either sleep for 2-3 hours a day or for 12-16 hours a day, both of which have 'disastrous effects'(imitating my lecturer, Ramesh Mettu). I will be having a few more days as holidays and I hope i can utilize them to the best possible extent. Of course that won't involve anything related to books other than novels. That would mean, some thought on buying a new guitar (my old Givson is giving up now!), or maybe changing the pickup area of the guitar. And my interest in lead guitar has increased 10fold after witnessing the show in BITS, Goa. Though i might be able to play like them right now, I need to get better on stage performance and presence. I never showed particular interest in playing on stage, but it's the only way your inner stuff gets out. How many days will you spend practicing guitar riffs in your closed room with a small Amp?
That chance of making it large is slim if you are studying in Malla Reddy, but still, someone, someday might show you the way. I am waiting for that chance ....
hey dude i am quite sure that some day u will make it big...
ReplyDeletehey dude i am quite sure that some day u will make it big...
ReplyDeletehey dude. ur blogs are too good.
ReplyDeletethanx for such a blog on our college and goa.
your a great blooger.