Tuesday, June 05, 2007

HELP !!!!!!!

I did a very foolish thing here, and i need help desparately...
Well, i don't know how many can solve this problem for me but let me make the attempt.

I accidentally selected an option of the Flash objects in Mozilla Firefox to be handled by QuickTime. I applied the changes and went on. Later i found out that all the Flash Objects have been replaced by a huge "Q" (for quicktime). And then a question mark "?" over the Q. And in the end, the flash thing does not play at all. I hastitly changed back the option to what it was earlier and expected the Flash objects to play normally from the Flash Player in Firefox. But it didn't. The same Q appears even after deselecting the option. And i tried many more times, and it didn't work.
-I uninstalled QuickTime completely and opened Firefox, and the browser asks me to install the QuickTime plugin and without which it cannot play the Flash objects.
- I reinstalled Firefox and it still doesn't work.
- I installed a different version of Firefox and it doesn't work.
- I tried to change QuickTime plugin settings again and it doesn't work.
- I made a bold entry into the registry keys and searched for the appropriate entries and i found so many that i didn't know which one to meddle with.

So, all those attempts are in vain, and now, i am stuck and unable to use Firefox for my own blog coz it has flash objects in it. Someone please suggest me with something!!! I tried so many different possible ways of changing it and it didn't. I don't know what other way is left ... but still, tell me that !!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment