Well, I got my driving license today and immediately i had to get the car out. My mom and sister wanted to shop at General Bazar and they wanted me to drive them there. I started off. We reached easily but the parking became a huge problem. The traffic even at 3:00pm was so high and the parking spaces were too limited. After a lotta trouble, i managed to get the parking right. The shopping was fine and i even bought some different type of shoes... (shoendles i call them). While getting back, the road was kinda inclined upward and i still didn't perfect my release of the clutch. And i had real trouble in that dead slow traffic. People honking from behind to show their irritation was more than frustrating. I had to keep my cool to get out of that spot. One guy from outside was constantly telling me what to do, and that was all the more irritating. Finally, i got out of that and the rest of the journey was smooth.
Now i know one thing. I am not gonna go out into such traffic unless i am more than 100% confident about my driving. The only way of getting confident is by driving more. So, i need to take proper time out and get experienced. But it's been a hell of an embarrasing day for me ...... signin off ......
No comments:
Post a Comment